- Friday Evening: Shabbat Service and Oneg.
- Saturday Evening (5:30pm): Second Night Community Seder, this year led by Rabbi Goodman (back by popular demand), catered by Joey Kay, and located in Heart of Steamboat Fellowship Hall. As many of you know, when Joey produces the meal, it's going to be wonderful.
Reservations are required. Seating is limited, so please RESERVE YOUR PLACE ASAP! You can make your reservations HERE. Deadline for reservations is Sunday, March 25th.
We'll need kitchen help and set up/serve/clean up help.
- Sunday: Learning with Rabbi Goodman. Subject, time, and location tbd.
Volunteers are always welcome to help set up on Friday (5:30 for Shabbat set-up) and on Saturday (3:30 for set-up), and to help clean up after services on Friday, and after the potluck on Saturday.
Denver Museum of Nature and Science has opened its exhibit on the Dead Sea Scrolls. We're thrilled to have Mr. Nash here in Steamboat to talk about what the museum learned as it prepared for the exhibit.
WHO: Steve Nash, Curator of Anthropology, Denver Museum of Nature and Science
WHEN: Tuesday, March 27, 6PM
WHERE: Steamboat Community Center East and West Rooms
BUT...HOW MUCH: Free Admission
Co-presented with Heart of Steamboat and St. Paul's Episcopal Church
Men needed to complete a minyan for a group of out of town visitors, one of whom is in shloshim.
Shakrit at 9AM each morning in our Religious School classroom. (Yes, I know, "men". But who are we to refuse to help because the mourners are non-egalitarian?)
We have some volunteers already (thank you!), but we are still short 3 on Saturday, 2 on Sunday, 3 on Monday, and 2 each on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.)
- FRIDAY - Evening Shabbat Service and Oneg.
- SATURDAY (Morning) - Ski with the Rabbi if there's: (a) snow, and (b) interest.
- SATURDAY (evening) - A Dramatized Reading of the Megillah as told by Stuart Handloff with the very able assistance of members of the congregation, students from Religious School, and possible surprise cameos. Costumes! Props! Audience Participation! If you would like to be a part of this, please contact Larry Klingman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SUNDAY - Learning with Rabbi Goodman. Subject, time, and location tbd.